
That's right, I didn't have a very good night last night but,
Henry had an AwEsOmE one!!!
He slept from 8 15 p until 6 15 a. I fed him at 6 15 a and then he went back down and slept until
He slept from 8 15 p until 6 15 a. I fed him at 6 15 a and then he went back down and slept until
9 15a !!
Of course, I was constantly going in his room, putting my hand on him to make sure he was breathing :).
3 comments:
Whoa! Growth spurt or has he been doing this consistently? It is so hard to sleep when they start sleeping through because we always wonder if they are ok or think that we can't go back to sleep because they will just be up in a few minutes. I give you permission to take a nap:) Good job Henry!
I think Growth Spurt has something to do with it and he is started to stretch out more consistently but this was incredible! I hate to talk about such things b/c whenever I do he has a bad night! haha
Way to go Henry.
Glad to know that others are doing the same thing I use to do.
Sorry about the no snow day for Kit.
Love you all!
Post a Comment