Tuesday, March 10, 2009

12 weeks!


I can't believe that Henry is twelve weeks already! Time sure is flying by! We are enjoying another beautiful sunny day here in Georgia. It's still about 80 degrees and should continue until the weekend when we are suppose to get rain :(.
We went to MOPS again this morning and when I picked him up from nursery he gave me the biggest smile! And, today he has just started reaching out his arms for me to pick him up. He holds onto blankets and diaper rags quite well now and enjoys snuggling with one in the evening before bedtime.
He is always studying what's going on and thinks before he gives you an expression. He loves to look at himself in the mirror and make faces. He enjoys story time and likes himself some Dr. Seuss!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

you two look so cute!

Shana said...

Awwwww! Great pictures....love the new look on the blog too! How fun:)

Embracing Every Moment said...

Love the smile. He is such a serious little guy! You an him look great!

Joey said...

Adorable! He's getting so big... Can't believe how much he's changed! You look great too Grace! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

How sweet you and Henry are!!!
I love the new look on the blog.
You girls are so creative.

Anonymous said...

80s? It's 30 here today with hopes of breaking 45...
I was always grateful God designed babies to smile at such an early age-- it really helps get thru those tough days. ;-)