A new favorite song around here goes like this...
Kit and Grace have a boy and HENRY is his name-o!
H-E-N-R-Y,
H-E-N-R-Y,
H-E-N-R-Y
and HENRY is his name-o!
Sound Familiar?!?! :)
Henry was smiling and splashing last night until...I pull out the camera! The boy sure knows how to turn it on or off!
5 comments:
How cute is that! And very creative with the song :). He is just too adorable! I love his rolls!
Thanks, when you talk with a baby all day, we come up with ALL kinds of fun songs. Then, Kit comes home and I sing our new creations, he promptly offers to watch Henry and suggests I might need to get out! HA! :) Life sure has changed from working in a medical office but it's a FaBuLoUs change!!!
AmEn to that!!!
Cute cute CuTe! It's a wonder our hubby's don't think we are crazy when we bombard them as soon as they walk in the door :)
I had to laugh at these comments. It sure is nice to know that all my girls are dealing with the same things I use to. Or should I say all my boys dealing with the same things Dad did. LOL
Oh Henry is sure cute too. I wish he liked the camera in front of your face. You will have to have Kit take the video so Henry sees your face.
Post a Comment