Poor Grover. He's a bit under the weather. He & Gisele were outside playing in the beautiful weather yesterday. Kit was downstairs playing with Henry and I was upstairs cleaning our bathroom. All of the sudden, we heard a loud shrill and it was Grover. We can only guess he was running away from Gisele and pulled a muscle. Ever since then, he's become our little patient laying on the ottoman and giving us sad eyes. He's doing well...it's actually quite impressive watching him go up the stairs and move around the house on three legs.
I've been meaning to write a post about him for a while now anyway. Grover. What can we say about him? Yeah, He barks. He barks everyday precisely at 9 45 a(when the neighbor takes a walk) 11 35 a (when the mail comes) and 2 45 p (When the kids get off the school bus). He's a bit pudgy and at times down right annoying. I think it really stems from how smart he is. You do something with him about 3 times and he's learned a new trick! His nose gets him into trouble alot, too. He's always there when you open the refrigerator, pantry or freezer. His favorite treats are ice cubes and pig ears. I can't imagine what he thinks going from an "only" dog to now a sister gisele and baby brother!
Oh Grover, we DO love you!
5 comments:
You forgot to mention is awareness of every cat in the hood. ha ha seriously, I hope he recovers soon!
hOpE yOu aRe bEttEr sOOn gRovEr...lOvE lAkOta
Poor Grover! Hope is back to his "normal" self soon!
Poor Mr. Grover. Lucy sends her love...she hurt her leg a few weeks ago so she feels his pain!!
poor grover!!!
I am sure he is milking this for all he can. hope he gets better soon and lets you know that he is better.lol
mudge sends his sympathy
Post a Comment