Henry, the Dogs and I have enjoyed a beautiful day! It was right around 80 today. We enjoyed a walk, playing outside and cleaning the house with the windows open!
Yeah,it actually hit 82 today. Believe it or not we have our shorts on and Henry is just in his onesie. Oh, I am enjoying this but come August, I'm sure we'll be sweltering!!! :)
How cute in his John Deere attire. He really looks impressed, to say the least. How serious. He will probably grow up to be a humorus little guy. He is holding it all back.
5 comments:
lOvE the JD, he is too cUtE! How lucky are you with 80 degree weather already!! We were in the 50's! Enjoy!
80?!?!?! ahhh, if only we were that warm...it was a cloudy 50's today :(
Yeah,it actually hit 82 today. Believe it or not we have our shorts on and Henry is just in his onesie. Oh, I am enjoying this but come August, I'm sure we'll be sweltering!!! :)
How cute in his John Deere attire.
He really looks impressed, to say the least. How serious. He will probably grow up to be a humorus little guy. He is holding it all back.
Henry looks like Kit in this photo...
Post a Comment