So, we had a couple more errands to run and thought we'd wait for Kit to get home so we could all go together. Well, remembering how windy it was at lunch, I thought I better find a cap for him to wear since it's chilly outside. I put his cap on and we couldn't stop laughing! He looks so different without any hair...what a good sport, Henry! You took it like a pro and we are so thankful you have hair! ;)
Then, after running our errands it was bath time. Henry is really starting to enjoy not wearing any clothes and usually starts fussing after bath time that he has to get his jammies on. So, I remembered he has a couple of bath robes and we've yet to use them! Here he is sporting one...he was less than impressed with the two of us :). 

3 comments:
Way to CuTe!!! Jax isn't a fan of them either and he LOVES just having his diaper on and is the same about putting on clothes...he fights me every time! Just wait until he starts trying to get away and can!
Hee hee, the hat makes his cheeks stand out more! What a sweetheart:)
The yellow robe makes his hair even look more reddish. What a sweet little guy. He looks a little worried about the robe. Sooooo Cute.
Post a Comment