
Handsome HeNrY!

Showing Granny Great how much he loves his tractor!

Watchin' the game with Grandma!

Henry looked awfully handsome in his big boy shirt for church today! He is sure enjoying his Grandma and Granny Great! We are So ExCiTeD to have them with us ALL week :). He loves watching TV and enjoyed watching Purdue win the championship with Grandma!
I can't believe he is going to be 3 months old already! When we were at Denise's on Friday we used her scale and it said Henry was 16# 15oz so we know he is still growing! (Kaitlyn is growing too!!! She was 11# 7 oz). It was nice to use that scale since he doesn't go back to the doctor until 4 months!
8 comments:
Look at that hair!! I can not believe it is changing color without falling out!! I think he is a perfect combination of both of you-what a handsome guy:)
Shan-
Thanks! We think so :) He is starting to lose his hair and he will have that notorious hairline like Kit, Josh and Jaxson! You can see it creeping up and his "comb over" is getting thin...it sure keeps on getting lighter; it will probably stay auburn though:)
We agree on HANDSOME HENRY and the future of the hairline with a plus--it will probably go back another generation.Think so??
The boy gets the red shade from many directions. I don't see how he can excape it. Gt. Grampa King's name was 'red'--temper that went with it. Grammy received part, maybe the hair color!!!
Changing the subject--Grace, Cassie would like for you to E-mail her so she can have you show or tell her how to start a Blog site. @ Cdrodeogirl@gmail.com
She had seen Henry on your blog.
Ask Granny Great how she stays looking so young!
Grampie and Grammy
Grampie and Grammy-
Granny says it's her "clean" living that keeps her young (I say it's b/c she never stops moving;). I e-mailed Cassie so I hoped I answered some of her questions! I definately think the hairline will continue on! Let's hope Henry receives the "red" and not the temper! ;)
Love & Miss you guys!
Grace
I must agree with the others. Henry you are sure a cutie!!!!
I love the hair color and line. What a sweet little guy. He sure looks comfortable with grandma there watching the game.
Love you all have fun
How cute he is! Lovin' the hair & line, too! :) Sure can't wait to see him again! YaY gO PuRdUe!!! :)
Tell your mom and Granny Great we said hello and have a great time spoiling Henry! He is just adorable!!! I look forward to checking your blog every morning to see a new picture of him. Love, Angela
He is looking so big!!
Post a Comment