Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm LoVin' My CoMpAnY!!



Oh, what fun I've been having!

I love having my Grandma Jeanne & Granny Great here. They are so much fun and we've been getting out of the house more than momma & I usually do. Yesterday we went shopping and I was a good little boy and enjoyed riding around in my stroller while the girls shopped at the outlets and Kohl's.
Then, I let my momma go have a special treat and get her hair done. My Poppa was so sweet and took momma out for dinner and I stayed home with Grandma & Granny. I was really good and enjoyed Grandma giving me a bath and playing with me before bedtime.
Today, we went to Griffin to surprise my Granny Great's good friend, Betty. Boy oh boy was she surprised and I got lots of attention at her retirement home! They also thought I was a handsome boy :).
I haven't gotten any more pictures with Granny Great because she has a cold, or maybe it's just allergies...either way I am staying away but, I like to look at her from across the room.
Tomorrow, momma mentioned something about seeing animals...boy, oh boy...I can't wait!


5 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

Ok, I'll admit it, I am jealous. The good kind of jealous. I am so glad you all are having fun with Henry. Glad to hear momma and poppa got out together. I am sure Henry was the hit of the retirement home too. Looking forward to seeing you all and having fun with Henry too.
Keep up the fun days for momma and Henry they really need the fun.

Kit*Grace said...

I know Mamaw, we are coming back...someday! ;) They have postponed Kit's trip indefinately now especially with the layoffs, so we do know we are coming back for Easter! You won't believe how much Henry has changed!

Lindsay said...

Such a big boy!

I think poor Grover is feeling a little neglected;)

Shana said...

Looks like he is enjoying his company and they are enjoying him! How nice to be able to go out together-I'm sure it was very nice! Can't wait to see you! He looks so happy:)

Embracing Every Moment said...

How fun & cute! We can't wait to see him and you guys of course! So, glad you are enjoying your time with your mom & granny!