Thanks!! I like seeing poppa and son together. They have the same hair. Kit's is just shorter. LOL
Aww-he loves his poppa! Thanks for sharing!
I want to hear his little noises...the last picture looks like he wants to talk about something! So sweet!
Kenlyn-I did get a little video but he was smiling...I am trying to get his "laugh" on video but is very hard to do! He just doesn't give those out whenever...sometime!! ;)
I can't get over those chuckable thighs!!! Adorable!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks!! I like seeing poppa and son together. They have the same hair. Kit's is just shorter. LOL
Aww-he loves his poppa! Thanks for sharing!
I want to hear his little noises...the last picture looks like he wants to talk about something! So sweet!
Kenlyn-
I did get a little video but he was smiling...I am trying to get his "laugh" on video but is very hard to do! He just doesn't give those out whenever...sometime!! ;)
I can't get over those chuckable thighs!!! Adorable!!
Post a Comment