Last weekend Kit painted our Master Bedroom and this weekend finished up our bathroom. We are both getting quite tired of the flat, scuffed up walls around here (Our home was a foreclosure and therefore wasn't as loved when we purchased it). It feels so good to have a freshly painted room and really warms up the space. Anyway, the total cost for the bedroom remix was $50 (2 gallons of paint and a can of spray paint!) All the decorations were things I already had...It was kinda fun to shop the house :).
5 comments:
Looks good Grace...and Kit! I like the color with black a lot! Your door turned out springy too. The welcome adds a nice touch!
Everything looks WoNdErFuL!! Good Job guys! Like the DooR..good job Grace!
WONDERFUL, CUTE, AND GRACEIFIED AND KITIFIED.
It feels so good to have a new fresh look! It's beautiful! I really like the colors! :)
It all looks wonderful!
Post a Comment