Erika
Kit
Marney
Uncle Todd
Aunt Amber
Uncle Zach
Aunt Amy
Mallory
Memaw
..... are out of the running for when the baby will arrive....your "guess day" has already passed...
...But...
MamawAunt Shana
Aunt Kenlyn
Rob
Grammie
Kielyn
Kerington
Grampie
Kelly
Clint
....are still in!
I guess if I were to guess, I'd say a boy on September 7th...
We'll See :)
7 comments:
you still have 4 hours 16 minutes!!!
Aunt Amy
lol Aunt Amy! that would be one fast delivery...kit are ya ready?!
I think baby wants a 3 day weekend
That would be awesome if I had this baby before midnight!! I'm up for it :)
I am guessing that you're aren't very interested in holding out for Clint's guess. :o) I am sure he's still holding out hope :o)
Grace, that spurt of extra energy sounds real good! It's a real good sign that God is preparing the strength for labor.
It happened to me 3 out of 4 times
The first time I was just too stupid to recognize it.
Don't be slow to heed the other warnings. This will probably be faster because you are so active. Grammy
11
So I concede. September it is! You were nine days early with Henry, so just think, you've never been THIS pregnant before. ;-)
MGW said to remind you big babies sleep through the night faster!
Post a Comment