Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Soon to be one more!

17 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

soon indeed! i noticed that the baby on the ticker is at the end...can't believe it!! can't wait to find out what he/she is & your names...can we have how many letters in the names..ha! :)

Kit*Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Embracing Every Moment said...

thanks :)...i was just itchin' to know something..hee hee ;o) sure are lookin' forward to it! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

Are you giving hints out and then deleting them off? Ha

Kit*Grace said...

haha! No, I posted this and then H got his hands on the computer...we've been out at a friends this morning and just noticed he must have done something when he was on the computer...

I said the baby's name is either six or seven letters long...that is the hint I gave :)

Shana said...

so, is this hint gender neutral-meaning either name is six or seven letters?!

mamaw and papaw said...

keep going with the hints! we all are excited!! ha ha

Kit*Grace said...

Correct Auntie Shana...can't give specifics as to how many letters go to what gender...just no more than seven letters for the first names. Now, if you can guess correctly with just that hint...I'd have to come up with a REALLY big prize! ha! :)

mary said...

you've got grampie thinkin'! he'll have lists of every 6 and 7 letter name he can think of.

A urora said...

you've decided on names?? done deal decided?

mamaw and papaw said...

Paisley
Patrick
Hannah
Herman
some of my guesses

Kit*Grace said...

Aurora-
You're right, nothing is a done deal yet...in which we have back up names picked out and they are either four or eight letters long hmm...we'll just have to see when we meet him or her! :)

A urora said...

So I see 'Ian' vertically in these blocks... clue? ;-)

Kit*Grace said...

It is an "I" name...you know our G,H,...K...Grace, Henry, need an "i", "j" and then Kit :)

Unknown said...

Woah, if that's the way it works, Zach and I will need 24 kids! Watch out Duggers!

A urora said...

LOL! hope there are some multiples in there! ;-)

Kit*Grace said...

Amber- LOL!! That is hilarious! :)