Just wanted to post a quick update on here.
Baby is measuring still right on track with good stats and is just as squirmy as ever! When checking for baby's heartrate, the doctor had to laugh at how fiesty the baby was and baby seemed to not like the doppler on my belly! (Oh my!) I actually lost weight from last appt (a good sign that we are getting closer to the end!) and my BP continues to be normal. Today I was 2 cm and 50% effaced and the baby has dropped.
So, I am slowly progressing and it's exciting to know that we are coming to the end of this pregnancy and sooner than later we'll be meeting our sweet pea.
I remember being dilated with Henry for a while, so I'm sure we still have some time, which is good since Kit just finished the "before baby" list and I promised him some r&r!
2 comments:
Oh, why should Poppa get too much r&r? He doesn't need to get use to that. He has done a great job though. Glad to hear all is well. Just remember this is the second one not the first. It could come much quicker when it starts.
wheels in motion-- that's great!
Post a Comment