awww...good job mr. h!! thank you for posting this, i was needing a henry fix!! :) too cute :)
your welcome! :) I took this video a week or so ago...I need to get better about uploading video!
tooo sweet! you're very smart henry :) i loved hearing his little voice<3
Boy, mamaw sure needed that today. Thanks Henry and momma. Love you all.
it's hard to find your fingers when there's 'trash' on your toes! ;-)
Awwwe how cute and what a smarty
Post a Comment
6 comments:
awww...good job mr. h!! thank you for posting this, i was needing a henry fix!! :) too cute :)
your welcome! :) I took this video a week or so ago...I need to get better about uploading video!
tooo sweet! you're very smart henry :) i loved hearing his little voice<3
Boy, mamaw sure needed that today. Thanks Henry and momma. Love you all.
it's hard to find your fingers when there's 'trash' on your toes! ;-)
Awwwe how cute and what a smarty
Post a Comment