Here is a picture from yesterday, just before church. Henry has worn nothing but flip flops and sandals all summer...he wasn't too sure about me breaking out the closed toed shoes and long pants yet!
It's so hard to believe that Henry is 20 months already and unless I go a week past my due date, Henry and the baby will be 20 months apart, not 21 months like I guess I've been telling people!
We have had such a busy July & August so far and we've really enjoyed all the family who has stopped in to see us but I walked downstairs this morning and couldn't believe how much cleaning and organizing I want/need to get done. So, it's off to deep clean this week like you wouldn't believe along with last minute shopping. Oh yeah, and I guess sometime I should think about packing...I forget I'll have to pack for Henry, too, since the plan is for him to stay with friends.
Have a great week!

2 comments:
How sweet is this! I don't blame him for not wanting his feet all covered up yet. It is hard for me to wear shoes like that to all ready. Love you all.
too cute!
Post a Comment