Thursday, August 12, 2010

Doctor Appointment

I just got back from my doctors appointment and the good news is that I seem to be nice and boring...which is what you want when you are pregnant! I am not quite ready to have this baby yet...would still like a couple more weeks for baby to grow and get those lung good and strong! My stats and baby heart rate continue to measure right on track!
This baby already has me a little nervous...Henry seemed to be quiet, laid back and still even in the womb. Sure, every evening he would roll around and have some activity but mostly only if we agitated him (poked around on him) would he kick back a little here and there....I told Kit last night that this child never seems to stop moving! Even though the baby has ran out of room, I feel him or her moving, squirming, ALL the time and constantly see feet and elbows (almost like goose eggs) around my belly. Oh boy, the difference in personalities already! :)

7 comments:

mary said...

Grampie says IT HAS TO BE A GIRL! She's getting ready to keep up with Henry.
Don't be slow when its time to go for it sounds like it has a mind of its own!!!

[Let Kit carry the next one.]
Grammy

Embracing Every Moment said...

oh boy is right...jax was a constant mover...never had a pattern...i'll be praying for you...lol! ;) glad everything was "boring" & well! :)

Lindsay said...

I'll be praying for you too...Olivia NEVER. STOPPED. MOVING. when I was pregnant with her!!! I'm in trouble once she can crawl:)

Anonymous said...

Wow...I hate to say it, but Keziah was the same way. Never stopped moving! Femi would ask me some mornings how I even slept because he would feel her moving and kicking all night...and I would feel her all day long. But there's nothing wrong with a mover and a shaker!! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

We are looking so forward to meeting this little precious gift. Glad to hear you are boring. Keep it that way! Love to all,

LauraSuz said...

All I'm saying is that MaryGrace was crazy inside and outside of the womb and this girl inside me now had woken me up in the middle of the night with all her movements.

I'm guessing pink.

LauraSuz said...

has*