Yesterday afternoon I was given a small shower by friends through our sunday school and MOPS. It was adorable...all black and white with some green and hot pink accents! The shower was so sweet and quite a suprise since this is baby #2, totally not expected at all. I am so thankful for the friends I have made since moving down here to Georgia (hard to believe it's almost been two years ago!). They are true friends. Thanks Tate and Jessica for all you did to make the shower so special! We have been so blessed!
Tate, me & Jessica
Sneaky Aunt Amy :)
Adorable Diaper cake
Cute food table

Tuckered Zoe at the end of the shower :)





3 comments:
how nice of them & what a blessing! :)
Glad you had such a great time! Just make sure baby C wears that bib... ;-)
They sure had a sweet shower for you.
Post a Comment