girl 9/1/2010 7lbs. 14oz. I like Poppa's, who loves donuts.
My calendar for that day is Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31b. Diligence is not easy, but we can't reach our goals without it. Henry Cloud & John Townsend quote.
I better get my 2 cents in before I go to bed and dream about it. My thoughts seem to go towards pink.
September 6 is Labor Day so you might as well make it yours. [I did that with Beth in 1958, even had fireworks going off at 9 p.m. across from Home Hosp.] She will be beautiful! weight 8 lbs. 11 oz. 19 1/2 inches
Thinking the same about hair as I read through these. So, obviously - girl (Maybe that's a "Hannah" in there moving all over - ask Amy what that's like, lol) 7 lbs, 3.25 oz. (had to be a little different 20 1/2 inches long 8/27 (b/c Aug. is the best)
Praise the Lord for this new blessing in your lives.
Grampie says Right On, Kenlyn, with the dream. That was the weight he guessed and Isabelle was his Grandmother Cadwallader's name. Grace, you sure have minds thinking!and dreaming it seems. Grammy
20 comments:
Todd- Girl, 8.28.10, 6#10oz
Amy- Girl, 8.31.10, 7#7oz
Rob- Girl, 9.3.10, 7#8oz
Mallory- Girl, 8.31.10, 6#5oz
Clint- Boy, 9.20.10, 10#
Erika- Boy, 8.22.10, 7#14oz
GIRL (who loves donuts)
AUGUST 23, 2010
7 lb 4 oz
Olivia's guess: Girl
8/21/10
7lb 9oz (I hear that's a good weight!)
But you know I will LOVE that baby to death no matter what the gender:)
girl
9/1/2010
7lbs. 14oz.
I like Poppa's, who loves donuts.
My calendar for that day is
Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31b.
Diligence is not easy, but we can't reach our goals without it.
Henry Cloud & John Townsend quote.
Great Aunt Beth's birthday too.
Grampie's says:
GIRL
Sept. 13,2010
7 pounds 8 oz.
Grammie is still chewin on it!
kielyn--BOY 21 in. 7 pounds 14 oz.
September 8. answer soon!!!!!
kerington--GIRL 23 IN. 6 pounds 14 oz. September 10
Maleah- girl sept. 14 20 in. 7pounds six ounces.
auntie shana says:
boy
9/2
8#2oz
20 1/2"
:)
ha ha auntie shana...
auntie kenlyn's guess is:
girl
Sept. 2
8 lbs
20 inches
i have been thinking about it all evening and when i went to put it in...i saw yours & laughed :D
I better get my 2 cents in before I go to bed and dream about it.
My thoughts seem to go towards pink.
September 6 is Labor Day so you might as well make it yours. [I did that with Beth in 1958, even had fireworks going off at 9 p.m. across from Home Hosp.]
She will be beautiful!
weight 8 lbs. 11 oz.
19 1/2 inches
She will have hair enough to put a
ribbon in.
Grammie
I totally agree on the hair prediction! ;-)
Girl
August 28th
8lb 2oz
21 inches
Thinking the same about hair as I read through these.
So, obviously - girl (Maybe that's a "Hannah" in there moving all over - ask Amy what that's like, lol)
7 lbs, 3.25 oz. (had to be a little different
20 1/2 inches long
8/27 (b/c Aug. is the best)
Praise the Lord for this new blessing in your lives.
i dreamed last night you had a HER & named her Isabelle Alice...weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz...and that's all i remember...lol! :)
girl
8-29-10
7lb 10oz
19.5"
LOL!!! That's awesome! Wow! You remembered alot for a dream :)
*grace* LOL! it's because i woke up right after & i was so excited...then i remembered i was dreaming...lol.
Girl
8lbs9oz
21 inches
dark hair
09/15/10
Grampie says Right On, Kenlyn, with the dream. That was the weight he guessed and Isabelle was his Grandmother Cadwallader's name.
Grace, you sure have minds thinking!and dreaming it seems.
Grammy
aug 28
8 lbs even
girl!
Mom
Post a Comment