very pretty! does it make the temp in the house feel cooler?! now i want to make fall comfort foods :)
Very cute. I thought about doing that the other day. Now everything will be done for when you come home.Love the mantel. Still my favorite.
looks great & i agree with shana makes me want that apple crisp, chili & all that yummy jazz!! :) yay for fall!! i can't wait!! thanks for sharin'! :)
haha you are so funny:) I wait until the very last minute before pulling out the fall decorations...it means that summer is over:( They look great though!!
I feel behind... I just found the flatware... no idea where the fall decorations are...plus fall feels far away with triple digit temps! :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
very pretty! does it make the temp in the house feel cooler?! now i want to make fall comfort foods :)
Very cute. I thought about doing that the other day. Now everything will be done for when you come home.
Love the mantel. Still my favorite.
looks great & i agree with shana makes me want that apple crisp, chili & all that yummy jazz!! :) yay for fall!! i can't wait!! thanks for sharin'! :)
haha you are so funny:) I wait until the very last minute before pulling out the fall decorations...it means that summer is over:( They look great though!!
I feel behind... I just found the flatware... no idea where the fall decorations are...
plus fall feels far away with triple digit temps! :-)
Post a Comment