Monday, February 16, 2009

Our 2 month old

Henry is now 2 months old...time is flying by too fast! It seems like just yesterday we brought home the little floppy headed, slept all the time, fell asleep eating little boy. Not any more! I shouldn't say that...Henry has always seemed very alert to me, even in the hospital; he was born at 2:05 pm and didn't fall asleep until his 9:30p feeding. He's the type that when he's awake, he's awake! and when he's asleep, he's asleep! He is becoming alot more interactive and starting to be okay with Poppa too! Saturday, I was able to go out and run some errands and enjoy myself while the boys stayed at home...sounds like they had a great time!

Yesterday, we went to both Sunday school and worship and Henry was in nursery the whole time (I just had to feed him in between services) and they said he's a sweet, cuddly lil' guy. The old ladies said he is a very pretty boy (but we won't tell Poppa they mention "pretty" and "his boy" in the same sentence!).

He's beginning to stay awake at longer periods through out the day and I'm wondering if he really needs his first morning nap...we'll see.

He still has beautiful blue eyes...I'm so curious to see in the coming months if they stay or change. His hair is starting to fall out but it continues to look auburn to me.
His appointment isn't until next Monday, his Ped is out all this week and I really didn't want to see the other guy, I'll wait thank you! I can't wait to see how much he weighs. He was 11#7 at one month, I'm guessing at least around 14#...

Well, Mr. Serious knows to turn off the smiles when the camera comes out because he was SO cute this morning until the black thing is in front of his face, he stopped it altogether and just stared at me!

Video seems to be more his thing...(please ingnore ME!)

2 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

What a big boy! Love the video! I know what you mean by ignore me! I feel the same way..when I am talking on video! Jaxson gets called pretty all the time, I think Josh has gotten used to it.

Anonymous said...

2 months already?! Such a big boy! I love staying in touch with your blog and watching Henry grow - he is just so adorable!! Angela