Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Boy & His Dog Part 2



Alright, I decided to be brave and try to do an update with "A boy and his dog". When I asked Gisele to lay down and was laying Henry beside her she became SO excited...you could tell she wanted to burst with excitement that we were letting Henry get close to her but knew a good Momma shouldn't go crazy. She was perfect with him! I took video because her tail was thumping on the floor the whole time I had him there except when I took the video (Of course). She knows when we film or take a picture because of the camera noises.
If you can see in the video, Henry is a happy as a lark just smiling and kicking away!

If you remember when he was born my sister took this photo (about 2 weeks old)....

And this is what I captured Today (2 months old)...

2 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

Oh this is so cute. She is so good with him. I bet she will be very attentive as he grows up.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that dog!!! (and Henry, too!) What a precious picture and what a good dog! Angela