Tuesday, February 17, 2009

9 weeks & first real run

Look at those chubby legs!!

Today I decided I wanted to do something about these 5 pounds I need to lose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. So, I loaded up Henry and we went for a run. AHN gals : I wanted to use the jogging stroller but this is how far I got (Kit will have to help me! :))






So instead, we ran with this stroller. Henry was such a good running buddy and afterwards gave me a smile...which was sweet because I thought I was going to die! . I think I stopped at about 16 weeks of pregnancy and just walked the rest of the pregnancy.


Oh, it's been too long...I do love running in the fresh air. There's nothing like running shoes, your iPod and a good run.

5 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

YEA!! Chubby leg pictures!!! Love it!
Good for you for running!

Lindsay said...

Amen to that! There's nothing like running...except maybe being on a horse:)

Kit*Grace said...

Lindsay-
So True! I would love to be on a horse! Especially in this spring weather :).

Anonymous said...

those are some thunder thighs!!

Anonymous said...

With our yucky Indiana weather, I'm still chugging away on a treadmill, but you're right - nothing beats a good run and John Piper sermons on my mp3 player. I can't imagine that you have an extra ounce on your body, but exercise is always good! (your running buddy is about the cutest partner I've ever seen!) Angela