How sweet!!! I enjoy seeing him.
Definitely the CUTEST:)
Post away-we can look all day:) He is doing really well and has such good head control. Must be the arching of the neck that caused the muscles to be extra strong;)
where is his nurse Gisele?I bet she loves having him on the floor. CUTE, HENRY.+
there ya go mamaw; i posted one of henry & gisele from the other day :)
too cute! loving that double chin... :-)
I agree, post a way! Tummy time is the best! He is just too cute! Can't wait to see him, hopefully soon! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How sweet!!!
I enjoy seeing him.
Definitely the CUTEST:)
Post away-we can look all day:) He is doing really well and has such good head control. Must be the arching of the neck that caused the muscles to be extra strong;)
where is his nurse Gisele?
I bet she loves having him on the floor. CUTE, HENRY.
+
there ya go mamaw; i posted one of henry & gisele from the other day :)
too cute! loving that double chin... :-)
I agree, post a way! Tummy time is the best! He is just too cute! Can't wait to see him, hopefully soon! :)
Post a Comment