Thursday, February 05, 2009

LiTTle FaRmEr


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE this picture!! What a handsome little farm boy:)

Embracing Every Moment said...

What a GREAT picture! Too Cute!! My dad would love it :)

mamaw and papaw said...

He is so cute!! I just want to kiss those cheeks. Love the hat. I guess we will have to watch for John Deere things for two little boys maybe three with Silas too.
Love you all,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!! You take such incredible pictures, Grace...you should go into business!

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics! But I must say I need to have a word with Kit for letting little Henry sport the competition's clothing line....with the discount he gets at the CAT Store, the little guy needs to be sporting all kinds CAT attire! ....it's Femi in case you couldn't tell...good to see you guys over the weekend!

Anonymous said...

get that boy a tractor! :-)