Henry has been such a blessing to Kit & I! He sure is growing fast and we enjoy seeing him smile and have alot of more control over his arm movements. He holds his head up really well and likes to stand with assistance. He's becoming quite the talkative boy when he wants to be...especially in the morning. We sure do love you, Henry! (I like to call him "Hen" for short...but Kit doesn't like that...maybe one day he'll be our little Hank! ;)).
Pretty Blues
"Chubs"
4 comments:
He has such a cute smile!!!
I will need to have Shana make a copy of that one. He all ready looks different to me.
We forgot to get a picture of Henry and Mudge for fun. Next time.
SO cute:) Good to see you guys on Saturday!
What a little cutie!! I love the first picture...too precious! He sure how pretty blue eyes!!
I can't believe how much he's grown since we were there! Sorry we didn't make it on Saturday but I knew you had lots of people who hadn't seen him yet. Such a cutie!! Glad you had a good trip and so sorry you got sick. Take care of yourself! Angela
Post a Comment