When I put Henry on his monkey gym, sometimes he likes it and sometimes he doesn't. Today, I finally figured out why! It depends whether I am laying him on his back where he can see our ceiling fan or not. He always loves it and when we are in the family room his eyes are always looking around trying to find it!
His viewpoint
3 comments:
Aww..the ceiling fan! Wonder what is so intriguing about those things, they always seem to be where their eyes go! He looks so big laying there! Cute toe shot, too ;-)
Glad you found what was working for him! I wonder if the people that invented those would be praised for the entertainment value it gives little ones!
yeah, haha i tried to keep my toes out of the shot but one escaped.
funny how he enjoys the fan more than hi mobile :)
Post a Comment