(Sorry, it's a little dark...)
I've started singing to Henry before every nap and bedtime to start a "routine". I also think it helps him to wind down before I put him in his crib for him to put himself to sleep. I swaddle him up, sing these three songs, tell him how much I love my Henry Wade and that when he gets up we'll have playtime. Then, I put him in his crib, he looks at me, smiles, yawns and in a couple minutes when I peek my head in, he is fast asleep!
Well, the past few days my little buddy has started to "sing a long". I think it is SO cute how he puts his head on my shoulder and "sings"with me.
Well, tonight we thought we'd show you a little glimpse of naptime and bedtime around here...
I just can't get enough of this sweet little guy...Enjoy!
(again, please ignore my voice!!)
5 comments:
Too cute, Grace:)
I just want to say. Thank you, Lord for our family. Thank you, Grace for being such a terrific mother to our grandson and wife to our son.
We are so blessed with all our children and their families.
Love to all
How special! Isn't weird how you are with some little person 24/7 and yet you NEVER get enough of them! What a blessing! Singing is such a wonderful gift to give children. It calms them in all kinds of situations and is soothing to their little souls...keep it up!! :)
Something else I thought of is that I find it helps me to relax too. :) It such a blessing!
Awww that is very sweet! What a special time for both of you. Thanks for the glimpse into your day:)
Post a Comment