Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't want to ruin Henry's surprise...

BUT, if you aren't in Henry's immediate family you won't be getting a personal Valentine in the mail from him but I did want to show you what he made this year and share through the web:).

I don't think I'll have time to post tomorrow so I thought I'd share a day early...


Speaking of Valentine's Day...my husband did something TRULY romantic for me! He decided to give me my gift a week early and I couldn't be happier! The man really does know my love for cleaning and it's pretty sad that I could be so excited over...
my VERY OWN carpet cleaner! That's right, I LOVE to clean and have clean carpet...it's amazing! Thanks Kit...I LOVE IT!!! :)

6 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

How cute are those Valentines! He'll steal your heart for sure!!! :) Love it!!

mamaw and papaw said...

What a sweet Valentine. We did get ours in the mail and I so those before the blog. Thank you Henry for doing such a cute job of smiling. Love all the pictures.

Lindsay said...

Thanks so much for the valentine-I love it!! Also...the vacuum cleaner is the best gift ever-I couldn't live without mine!!

Kit*Grace said...

No problem, glad you like it! I know, the red georgia dirt and dog paws don't mix when your house is like 95% carpet!! I love the steam clean action :)

Unknown said...

we sure could use that carpet cleaner right now, as we begin renovation!!! :o) guess we'll have to stick to a rental.

I can't wait until our appliances get delivered so that I can get my collage of pics going on the fridge again! Henry's valentine card belongs on display.

Kit*Grace said...

Amber-
I LOVE it! I wish we were closer and you could go to town with it! It's SO MUCH FUN! I know people think I'm weird but I love it!!
Oooh, what kind of appliances?!