Grace and Kit, and Master Henry Wade, He is so beautiful and I love those chubby little cheeks. It was so great to see all of you and can't wait until I see you all soon, I hope!!!! I love the blogg, it is so great to be able to keep up on you great little family, miss you all and love you lots. Aunt V and Uncle L
5 comments:
Looks awfully big & awfully CUTE!!! I can't believe he'll be 2 MONTHS a week from today!! My oh my, it goes fast!
Awwww:) What a cutie!
I just want to kiss those cheeks!!
Go ahead and do that for me.
How cute and sweet.
I think he looks like Kit in this one!
Grace and Kit, and Master Henry Wade, He is so beautiful and I love those chubby little cheeks. It was so great to see all of you and can't wait until I see you all soon, I hope!!!! I love the blogg, it is so great to be able to keep up on you great little family, miss you all and love you lots. Aunt V and Uncle L
Post a Comment