Awww..what a cute smile, Henry!
Video is too cute! I love the little cough :). Such a biG boY!
Ditto what Kenlyn said! I like the little paw prints on his onsie:)
Thanks! I wish I would have capture his "almost" sneeze! you know how we do? He was like, "aah, aah, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" it was so cute!
Keep them coming!!!!This is what I look forward to when I get home. Seeing my grandchildren. Give him a hug and kiss from us.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww..what a cute smile, Henry!
Video is too cute! I love the little cough :). Such a biG boY!
Ditto what Kenlyn said! I like the little paw prints on his onsie:)
Thanks! I wish I would have capture his "almost" sneeze! you know how we do? He was like, "aah, aah, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" it was so cute!
Keep them coming!!!!
This is what I look forward to when I get home. Seeing my grandchildren. Give him a hug and kiss from us.
Post a Comment