5bucks! it was cold here today-- 40 in the am, 70 in the afternoon. I don't think we're going to withstand the temps in IN in late December well. ha ha
I bet you all enjoy that fireplace. Hard work but well worth it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Excited about seeing you all at Christmas and having the rest of the family meet Porter for the first time. You have a beautiful little family there.
2 comments:
5bucks! it was cold here today-- 40 in the am, 70 in the afternoon. I don't think we're going to withstand the temps in IN in late December well. ha ha
I bet you all enjoy that fireplace. Hard work but well worth it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Excited about seeing you all at Christmas and having the rest of the family meet Porter for the first time. You have a beautiful little family there.
Post a Comment