Friday, November 12, 2010

Check below...I did multiple posts...

I decided to snap this picture the other day as we were walking out the door. We all had some sort of blue/green/stripes on...
Let's just say...I have my hands full in more ways than one right now (Two under Two & Two that always need their momma at the same time!) and at this stage of life, I think I could give a lot of people a run for their money in an arm wrestling match! Lugging these two boys around, I definitely get my workout in...before I even start to do my formal workout! haha :)
But, I wouldn't change a thing...
Well, maybe daylight savings time!
DST... you have messed with what was the perfect schedule with two little ones! This has been quite the week of early mornings, short naps and overtired babies!

4 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

You would get a huge work out with those two. Great picture!!!
You are doing such a great job.

A urora said...

DST is a schedule wrecker!

They're both so precious and you're such a great mom! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

mary said...

When you are overtired stop and remember how excited you were when you found out they were on their way to bless you.

God's blessings come with a lot of unexpected times but He always supplies what we need when we need it. They grow so fast* cherish every moment even while you struggle through it--it too shall pass--[all too soon]!

Grammy

LauraSuz said...

I hear ya on the DST. Blah!