Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy 28th Birthday!!

We had a little fun with crayons...
...and Henry & I did a little decorating

Kit Ryan...the birthday boy!
He enjoyed reading all the cards he received!
Blowing out the 28 candles!!

Kit & I LOVE Dairy Queen cakes...

...and apparently, so does Henry! :)

Henry enjoyed walking about the house saying, "Hoppy Burthday, Poppa!" but by the end of the morning he had already shortened it to "Hoppy Poppa!" haha. Everything was Happy! Happy Poppa, Happy Cake...haha :)

Yesterday, Kit went to church and I stayed home with the boys. They have just been having little colds and we didn't want to give anything to anyone nor receive anything else! :)

Last night was our Thanksgiving dinner at church and I was so sad to miss it. Kit had another commitment to do for that so afterwards we were able to go out to dinner and have a date night! I do NOT take date nights for granted! LOVE them and we SO appreciate it! Thanks Memaw!! :)

We hope you had a good birthday, Kit! :)

The boys and I love you so much!!

1 comment:

A urora said...

Looks like Kit had a great birthday!