I've had fun cleaning and decorating and just got word that my sister and her family left last night instead of early this morning so they willl be arriving earlier than expected today!!
wahoo!!
:)
I'm not sure I'll be posting before thanksgiving so I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!! we all have so much to be thankful for.
I can't wait to eat that turkey (especially the way my brother-in-law makes it!) and all the fixins which my sister and I are trying our hand on this year...Memaw gets to relax and enjoy the grandkids!!
But, before we eat turkey we are doing a 5k...The Henry County Huffin' for Stuffin' thursday morning...Henry is signed up for the Tot Trot and I hope he does it...not sure if he'll do it by himself since he is so young...it should at least make for some cuuuuttee pictures :)
1 comment:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
We love you and miss you being here.
Post a Comment