Sunday, November 07, 2010

Helpful Henry

Anytime I'm in the kitchen...
Henry is right there...ready to help!
I love baking him with...
cooking in the evening...not always so much.
Things are too hot and it's all ready at once so I usually have him help me set the table instead of working with hot food.
And unloading the dishwasher...I'm always amazed at how he knows where everything goes..
I love to bake and share time with him.
Hopefully he'll continue to enjoy it...in the years to come...


4 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

What a great little helper. Like his poppa, only Kit use to like to eat the cheese!
Glad you have this time with Henry! What a bond this will make as the two of you enjoy baking together.

A urora said...

Look at his face- so intent! I think he needs his own apron!!

Lindsay said...

This is precious!

Embracing Every Moment said...

i agree with amy! his face is priceless! so cute!!