He is so precious! It brings tears to my eyes to see how much I am missing. What a sweet little guy, ok maybe not so little. Hee, Hee.
You should come visit!! :) The Hotel is always open ;)...you should make it a girls weekend and bring two other women I know! ;)
Hey, we really need to work on that sometime. I never thought of bringing them.
aww, those cheeks... Can't wait to hold him next week!!
jax goes: "awe, dats my faborit baby..he's so cute". :)he is so stinkin' cute!! love his onesie! *mom* now that would be a fun trip :)
Oh. My. Gracious. How cute is he?!? I am dying to squeeze him!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is so precious! It brings tears to my eyes to see how much I am missing. What a sweet little guy, ok maybe not so little. Hee, Hee.
You should come visit!! :) The Hotel is always open ;)...you should make it a girls weekend and bring two other women I know! ;)
Hey, we really need to work on that sometime. I never thought of bringing them.
aww, those cheeks... Can't wait to hold him next week!!
jax goes: "awe, dats my faborit baby..he's so cute". :)
he is so stinkin' cute!! love his onesie!
*mom* now that would be a fun trip :)
Oh. My. Gracious. How cute is he?!? I am dying to squeeze him!
Post a Comment