8 week stats:
Weight: 14# 6 oz
Length: 22 1/2 inches
I stole this picture from my sister...all I see when I look at Porter is a very smiley "little Kit"
He's adorable!!
We Love you, Sweet P!
And, we are finally getting somewhere in the sleep department.
Hip, Hip, Horray!
Last night he went from 10 30p to 5 45a and then until 9 00a.
Finally... :)
Helping to teach a baby to sleep well is sooooo not for sissys!
It's been tough.
BUT...
I have to remember it pays off big.
I have a good 22 month old example right down the hall!
4 comments:
Wow! He's gaining good. So glad he is sleeping well. Keep up the good work (and you're right- it's work!)
I put this picture of Porter on my desk top, screen saver, whatever it is called and he looks like a sumo (sp)wrestler. Just had to chuckle about it.
he sure melts a heart!! adorable!!
he is quite the lil charmer! :)
Post a Comment