niiiice.
LOL! "i picked it just for you..." ;o)
lol! good one auntie kenlyn :)
We probably pull MaryGrace's finger out of her nose about 26 times a day.
what? your fingers are the perfect size for your nose it is where they belong.....right?
Okay babya34561...reveal yourself! who are ya?!
Ahh- Jennifer! Am I right?! I'm still so excited you get to stay home with the kiddos now! I bet they LOVE it!! :)
Yes it is Jennifer....Im very excited as well. I have really enjoyed these last few weeks
his gunsmoke name could be Two Knuckle Hank...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
niiiice.
LOL! "i picked it just for you..." ;o)
lol! good one auntie kenlyn :)
We probably pull MaryGrace's finger out of her nose about 26 times a day.
what? your fingers are the perfect size for your nose it is where they belong.....right?
Okay babya34561...reveal yourself! who are ya?!
Ahh- Jennifer! Am I right?! I'm still so excited you get to stay home with the kiddos now! I bet they LOVE it!! :)
Yes it is Jennifer....Im very excited as well. I have really enjoyed these last few weeks
his gunsmoke name could be Two Knuckle Hank...
Post a Comment