Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Recap and Random Phone Pics

My goodness! We had SUCH a fun weekend! We started Friday with Family Night at Chic Fil A and used coupons we got from Mamaw {Thank you, Mamaw!!} for free ice dreams :) then H played in the play place and we left with a balloon...Henry was over the moon with excitement...Saturday we ran errands, I worked on a little project {that I'll have to take a pic of sometime!!}, grilled out and took the boys on a nice long walk in their red wagon {Thanks again, Granny!!}
Sunday we had the privilege of filling in for another couple who was out of town and taught the 11th grade Sunday school hour. Two things: 1. It was super fun 2. We felt really old! LOL :). Then after church it was home, lunch & naps for the boys...{all the boys...;)} while I anticipated "The call" to find out whether we were going to have a nephew or a niece coming in July!! It's a BOY!! Rutledge James...super cute. Henry says "wutwidge"...it's adorable... :)
Then, I ran to Publix and got a Chocolate Cream Pie because my friend Jessica came over to watch the Amazing Race {It started last night!!} and we just had to have something yummy to eat and i didn't have time to make anything. We had alot of fun...she's never watched the show before and it's probably the one reality show Kit and I really enjoy! We ended up talking WAY too late..*yawn* and before I knew it Monday was here. :)
This morning was different for us because usually we don't go anywhere on Mondays but today we went to the church for a birthday party...it was so cute...Dr. Seuss theme...Brandy, the mom, is very talented when it comes to party stuff...it was a hit! They had "spin art" as one of the favors where a wheel spins the paper and the kids got to pick what colors they wanted to pour in..ya'll know what I am talking about...right? Henry stood there for the entire 2 hours we were there watching. He did his art and then stood beside Mr. Donovan and just watched in amazement{again, I'll have to post a picture}...made a HUGE impression on him!
I'll close with lots of random pics that are off of Kit's phone...my boys are growing up!

Right after we got the phone...maybe in August?!
I remember this for sure...the Friday before Porter was born. I was having cx in Steak 'N Shake...not so fun.

Right after Porter was born....I think maybe 9 days old...we ran to the outlets with mom...

Doesn't get much cuter than this, folks!

Stealin' a smooch

Yes, there is a Henry in there...can you find him?! ;)

Shopping at the Ravens Roost. I still think about this bench....alot.
But, no room to bring it back with us:(

New Years Eve...fondue night

Me & H Coloring

1 comment:

A urora said...

fun. I need to do this!