Saturday, February 05, 2011

{5 months}

I really can't believe I am writing about Porter being 5 months old already!
I felt like I just sat down and posted that Henry was 5 months! ha!
Porter. you are as sweet as sweet can be!

You are still a great sleeper and this week you tried something new...baby food!

Green Beans. Peas.
And...

You love them.
cried when the jar was empty.
You now love your cereal.
You love your brother.
You laugh harder with him than anything your Poppa & I can get you to do.
We Love that.

You are a slow roller. If you really need to roll over you will but I think you are just such a "chill" baby that it's not a big deal to you.

You Love the Jumperoo still and I use it several times a day:)

You are in 9 -12 month clothing. Size 3 diaper and it totally depends on the shoe for its size.

Right now your eyes are gray. Not brown. Not blue. A beautiful gray.
Your biggest dislike is the Bumbo. Can't stand it.
So, you are wobbly but getting better at sitting up with the Boppy around you.
You've had a cold this week but you've done so well for feeling so miserable.
We love you to pieces, sweet P!!

2 comments:

A urora said...

FIVE months!? Wow. Such cuteness...!

mamaw and papaw said...

Such a happy, smiley guy you are. Love you and happy 5 months. We miss you!!