Yes, that is very true...I see it too. Honestly, H looks so much like my Grandpa Charlie & Kit and P looks alot like me but with Kit's eyes....It's amazing the similarities & differences. I enjoy doing side by sides and appreciating so much about both of them! Thanks! I get easily bored with the blog. When you changed yours up yesterday....I decided to play around with mine, too! :P
first off, they are so cute, so it doesn't matter, but I think Henry has your eyes and Porter has Kit's eyes...but I see both of you in both of them. fun to see!
4 comments:
awe! i see kit's mouth in both boys when they are smiling big like his baby picture but there is a lot of momma in both...so cute!! :)
forgot to mention...cute new look!!! :)
Yes, that is very true...I see it too. Honestly, H looks so much like my Grandpa Charlie & Kit and P looks alot like me but with Kit's eyes....It's amazing the similarities & differences. I enjoy doing side by sides and appreciating so much about both of them!
Thanks! I get easily bored with the blog. When you changed yours up yesterday....I decided to play around with mine, too! :P
first off, they are so cute, so it doesn't matter, but I think Henry has your eyes and Porter has Kit's eyes...but I see both of you in both of them. fun to see!
Post a Comment