Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Munchkin Spoon Review

Mommas...if you have a little one you spoon feed...you NEED this!
My thought on lots of baby gadgets is that you don't need them. Stores like Babies R us...you don't need 95% of what they sell to raise a baby but I am LoViNg this gadget. It ranks up there with this splurge for me. But this...well, it's only $6 at Target ...try it...you'll love! And hey, it's fun, too :) I'd take a video to show you but not sure how well I can do with one hand...maybe I'll try :)

4 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

my favorite part of this whole video is the little subject :) adorable!! i believe you've sold me, i'll have to get one of those for sure! thanks for sharing!! :)

Kit*Grace said...

I know, he is just a great little happy smiley guy!! :) You will definately need one! :)

LauraSuz said...

Thanks for the review!! I was wondering when I just saw the picture.

A urora said...

You have an accent. ;-)