Friday, February 04, 2011

Using the Hot Glue Gun & {Sneak Peek}

I love this store and oh yeah, this one too!

But, I refuse to pay their prices!

Ballard Designs is selling these pears for $40.

No Thank You!

So...

Theirs...



Mine!


I used a Pear I had laying around and Natural Jute.
Oh and there is your kitchen sneak peek.


That's right...beadboard backsplash...LOVE IT!!!


Henry & Porter are hosting a little Valentine's Party/Playdate next week...


:)



If you like it...here is this little tutortial that shows you how.

4 comments:

A urora said...

Did you make your wreath in the shape of a heart? I saw a similar one made from satin in shape of a heart. Very cute!

Kit*Grace said...

No. I almost did but I like the idea of using it for Christmas, too! So, I had the heart shaped foam in my hand but grabbed the 12" circle instead!! :)

A urora said...

oops! I don't remember seeing the photo when I wrote that... multi-use- awesome.

Kit*Grace said...

I added it! Haha :)