This time last year we made this announcement to everyone .
We love having you in our little family, Porter!
I'll be honest. I had a boy so I was definately leaning towards thinking I "needed a girl". Afterall, that is what society likes to tell you!
One of each.
But the fact of the matter is, I didn't.
I needed Porter and I didn't even know it.
I'm so glad that God gives us exactly. what. we. need. when. we. need. it!!!
I LOVE being a mom to TWO boys and consider it an honor!!!
What can I say...Butterfly {gasp!} kisses are sometimes the best.
Goodness...I met him when I was what...14?!
I love this man!!!
This cracks me up...what a blessed but crazy stage of life we are in!
:)
It was a hectic day for both me & Kit. So if we all look exhausted in these pictures...it's because we were!
The highlight for sure was sitting down at the table for supper being together and enjoying conversation.
That's probably my favorite time of day...everyday!
Roses & chocolates were just icing on the cake :)
Roses & chocolates were just icing on the cake :)
4 comments:
great pics, thanks for sharing your day even if it was hectic!! thanks also for the valentine cards!! jax was so excited...i got the mail this morning...he went to the window in the front room & wondered where henry & porter were...it was so cute! he really enjoyed those!!
grace we have a few pictures of our lovely "romantic" dinners with little ones too...one that i laugh at every time is when kielyn was just 1 1/2 months old and we are sitting in our itty bitty kitchen with mcdonald's drive thru as our feast and kielyn is crying her eyes out while mike is holding her trying to eat one handed and maleah is in her high chair smiling away...i clearly remember thinking it doesn't get any better than this and i had to capture it:) glad you guys had a good day even if it was chaotic!!
Oh Shana...that is too funny! Yes, and I was trying to add some "romance" by lighting candles and the whole time H was distracted...he thought it was the best thing ever so we are trying to talk and H is giggling at the candles flickering when he spit, I mean blew, at the candles...fun times!! :).
LOVE what you said...God DOES give us exactly what we NEED!! And He gave you the CUTEST little boys EVER! How will Olivia ever choose? Hehe
Post a Comment