Henry LOVES tunnels.
He is quick to point out to you what makes a tunnel....he plays with the empty paper towel rolls and pushes his cars through..."look momma...tunnel!" He loves the empty wrapping paper rolls too, pushes things under the couch, ottoman...TUNNEL...TUNNEL!! So...after running a couple errands, playing outside and right after lunch...we had some time to kill before nap time. I got a few blankets out and we covered half the dining room table. H's eyes lit up! TUNNEL!! Before long, all his cars, tractors & trash trucks were under there too. But one thing was missing...his momma. I'm enjoying the fact that right now I am still really cool in his eyes and he picked me to play with him and wanted me to take our picture together. Thanks, H!
So here is a picture of us to document a sweet moment...playing under the dining room table :)
1 comment:
sweet.
Post a Comment