So...my sister & SIL post lil humor tidbits on their blog from their kids and I always love reading it and since H is saying some cute stuff lately, I thought I'd start sharing posts on here of "Henry Humor" to remember :)...
how cute! welcome to the world of the things they say...it's like i've said many time, i wish i could record it all because everyday there is always something i think..."oh i need to remember that!" :) never a dull moment!! :)
3 comments:
Love It!!!
It is a great idea to post these and then keep for future reference. I thought I would remember and then I forgot who said things.
how cute! welcome to the world of the things they say...it's like i've said many time, i wish i could record it all because everyday there is always something i think..."oh i need to remember that!" :) never a dull moment!! :)
:-)
Post a Comment