I could use some help... I had H's 2 year pictures done last week. go to takenbytate.com and client on client tab. enter henry (lowercase) for password. Let me know what ya think? Do you have a favorite?
It's hard.
They are so much 'Henry' it's hard to choose!!
Write it in the comments!! :)
8 comments:
6413 I thought was the best.
Now they both have colds. :(
6338- classic Henry
6413- nice big, but non cheesy smile
The one you have on your sidebar is my favorite --------->
Love the colors.
6417, 6440
As a photographer, I can tell you that everyone will have a different favorite... and it probably won't help you out much ;o)
I'm no help at all...love every one of them!
6413
6418 (crop)
hard decision! good luck!! :)
Good luck girl, I couldn't find one I liked best. All good
Oh my gosh - they are all so adorable! Good luck!
6418
:)
Post a Comment