Thursday, May 07, 2009

Yesterday, continued :)

Nothing big going on here today, but I just had to post this video I took yesterday with Henry & his swim wear. Adorable!! I know in the video I can't stop laughing and I am still the same way watching it again and again! He is just so cute and couldn't figure out those sunglasses...he kept twitching his nose. :)

6 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

LoL!! I love to hear your laugh!! Glad you posted that!! Way to fun! He looks adorable! Can't wait to see him again!!

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! I needed a laugh today...too cute:)

Shana said...

LOL! It made me laugh harder to hear you laugh:) Little Stevie Wonder going on there!

A urora said...

soooo funny! He's such a good sport! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start my day - and I'm glad I'm the only one in my office because I was laughing like a crazy person! He is so cute! Love the outfit!
Angela

Kit*Grace said...

Glad you all enjoyed! I debated posting since it's alot of me laughing but now I am am really glad we were able to brighten everyone's day!! ;)