Monday, May 04, 2009

Happy Monday!

We hope everyone had a great weekend!!We enjoyed working out in the front yard all day on Saturday. We took up the huge peanut shaped mulch bed and seeded and fertilized the yard as it is pretty much weeds...yuck! I planted some flowers; nothing too extreme but let's hope it's easy to maintain :) Henry was a trooper and played in his stroller outside or in his jumperoo inside in the front room so we could talk to him through the window!We went to dinner at a friend's house and Henry was stylin' in his shorts! (Lindsay: The polo is still a little big but the great thing about plaid shorts...just choose another color top :) Thanks again!!)
We were so tired on Saturday night I guess I wasn't paying enough attention at what a MESS Henry made eating his bananas!!
I am so excited to learn that there is a Kroger down here...I have yet to really find a grocery store that I love like I did in IN. So, when Henry wakes up from his nap; we're off to go try it out. I've been getting hooked on clipping coupons and shopping the sales....I enjoy seeing how much I "saved" at the bottom of the receipt!!!


Happy Monday!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the last picture...he's so happy!!!

Anonymous said...

Check out "moneysavingmom.com" You can sign up on her blog and every day she'll send you some great deals. For example, she will say, "Here are the deals at Kroger this week. Go here for a coupon for this item (there is a link then) and you'll save this much or it is free, or whatever. Great, fun deals. And, she is a Christian.
mwr

Unknown said...

finding sales, coupons and using my savings cards, has become a mild addiction for me... i LOVE feeling like i have gotten nothing more than a bargin... this goes for all things, groceries, clothing, home repairs... it's such a sweet satisfaction! :o)

Do you have HEB? i liked HEB while living in texas, and i THINK they are owned by whomever owns Kroger.

Kit*Grace said...

thanks for the tip, mwr!

Amber--I haven't seen any HEBs...
I'll keep my eyes open! :)

Unknown said...

Okay, I was inccorect on HEB and KRoger having the same owner, but here is a link to the other supermarkets that are owned by teh same company

http://www.thekrogerco.com/

Good Luck.

Shana said...

Looks like a fun and productive weekend! Thanks for the smile Henry:)