Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rolling & Last day at MOPS

Last night I awoke it a very strange cry at a very early hour. It wasn't a hungry cry. It wasn't a scared cry. It almost sounded...happy?! As I stumbled into Henry's room wondering what the problem was...there was a very giggly, happy Henry. He rolled over for the first time in his crib and was delighted with himself to be on his back instead of his belly!
Oh Henry!... ;)
Today was our last day at MOPS until it starts back up in September. We enjoyed the morning with a victorian themed tea! MOPS is a wonderful program and I would definately encourage any one with preschoolers to check and see what is available in your area!! :)
It's great to have that connection with other Stay at home moms and Henry & I are staying quite busy. We are finally getting into that nice, solid routine and I love it SO much!!
Monday~ Grocery Day
Tuesday ~ Laundry
Wednesday~ What I call "Fun Shopping"/errand/exploring day (If we feel up to it) and Library Day; church in the evening.
Thursday~ Mommy Day (Rotating at different mom's houses) from 12 00 to 2 30
Friday~ Cleaning Day and Poppa is Home for the weekend!!
Saturday~Family Day & Yard Work
Sunday~ Church
Pretty soon the pool will be open and we'll have that to enjoy also! :)

No comments: